Stock #: MP3-001
In this collection of studies (from different lectures and venues) you will find various issues regarding preterism. Defends an orthodox preterism.
1. Preterism or Futurism?: Informal debate-discussion between a futurist postmillennialist (Willard Ramsey) and a preterist postmillennialist(Gentry). This discussion was recorded in Ramsey's office as he challenged Gentry's preterism.
2. Foundational Errors HP: Carefully focuses on key aspects of the hyperpreterism. Deals with Luke 21:22, Eccl 1:4, the resurrection, and more. Very helpful introduction to the issues. Suitable for personal or small group Bible study.
3. Telling Time Eschatologically: Sermon on Rom 13:11-14. This is a helpful sermon on preterism, which shows its value in defending the faith (from those who think the NT wrongly expected the Second Advent to occur in the first century. It also shows how the first century church endure much so that we might possess the new covenant today. In addition, it sets preterism in the context of redemptive-history.
4. The Great Tribulation Is Past:. Demonstrates that Jesus called for the great tribulation in the first century.
5. Revelation is Fulfilled (Part 1): Shows that John’s Revelation focused on first century events.
6. Revelation is Fulfilled (Part 2): Shows that John’s Revelation focused on first century events.
7. Preterism Questions and Answers regarding the great tribulation and Revelation.
8. Resurrection of the Dead:. In this sermon on 1 Corinthians 15, the biblical doctrine of the resurrection of the dead is treated. This is a part of a series on the doctrines of the Westminster Confession of Faith. This message deals with the thorny question of Paul's language regarding the "spiritual body."